Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WELCOME


Hello reader,

Welcome to Artists Exposed.I thought before we got to the blogging that myabe you guys wanted to know a little about me and what this blog was about.
My name is Jessica but everyone calls me J.Snyde. I am 21 year old college Junior obtaining a degree in communications studies. With this degree I want to get into entertainment broadcasting. I love arts especially music and would love to make a career out interviewing the genius minds of the industry
This blog will be dedicated to the exposure of good music on the come-up but more importantly VA’s come-up. I hail from Richmond, Virginia and have a deep a love for the music scene here and all over VA. I will also expose other forms of creative arts on this blog including dancers, graphic designers, potes, etc. Well I think that’s all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like this post is a great peak into you and your blog concept. I cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete